- All Manufacture/ Distributors/ Supply/ Wholesaler should have valid GST shall provide the copy of GST and PAN copy.
- All Distributors should valid FSSAI license copy should (If req for Food manufacture )be submitted with the form.
- All deliveries of goods will be ex-company or our warehouse.The title & risk will be passed to the Manufacture/ Distributors/ Supply/ Wholesaler of delivery of the goods.
- Either party can terminate the distributorship agreement by informing 30 days in advance with proper handover to company, if distributor found in wrong execution of scheme, offers, rates, etc. Which is harmful to company reserves the rights to immediate termination?
- All transaction will be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- No any cash transactions with company.
- All goods to be supplied by latest manufacturing date & short expiry date will be not accepted by us.
- Damaged goods will be return back. Manufacturers / distributors have to be take back.
- Manufacturer or Wholesaler send all the material to our Godown & Delivery charges will have to be paid by the manufacturer & distributor
- Payment against delivery as C.D will be minimum 2%-3% or if not than credit 7-30 days.